Looking for a Pembroke Welsh Corgi puppy for Sale in San Jose Bay Area, CA?Well you've found the right place! We have regular Pembroke Welsh Corgi puppies for sale in San Jose Bay Area, CA. We have Pembroke Welsh Corgi puppies in fawn, sable, blue, black & tan, black & white, and red. Talk to a Pembroke Welsh Corgi specialist if you have specific requirements and we'll be glad to help.
Why Pembroke Welsh Corgi puppies make great pets
- Big dog with short legs - Pembroke Welsh Corgi are built long and low to the ground, with a rotund body, and a working dog temperament. It's super fun to watch them walk and hop around.
- Athletic - Pembroke Welsh Corgi are active, but only require moderate exercise. This means you can have lots of fun with them, without having to get too tired running around with them all the time.
- Great coat - Pembroke Welsh Corgi dogs have short hair, which means it's easy to care for.
- Polite - Pembroke Welsh Corgi dogs are well-mannered so your guests will have no problems with them. They are also good watchdogs so you can be sure they'll alert you when something suspicious is going on.
- Great with other pets - Pembroke Welsh Corgi dogs usually get along with other family pets and livestock.
Reasons to buy a Pembroke Welsh Corgi puppy from us in San Jose Bay Area, CA
- We only sell high-quality purebred Pembroke Welsh Corgis, and have won many competitions to prove it. There are many backyard breeders and puppymills that sell low-quality puppies. It's easy to tell because they won't provide high quality photos and videos of their Pembroke Welsh Corgi puppies. Often times they'll use stock photo and when asked for updated videos, they won't have them.
- We have all variations of Pembroke Welsh Corgis, including fawn, sable, blue, black & tan, black & white, and red. We also have short and longhair puppies available. Bookmark this page or talk to a Pembroke Welsh Corgi specialist if you don't find what you want on this site.
- Before delivery, our Pembroke Welsh Corgi puppies are checked by a certified vet and given a health certificate and X-ray report showing clean bill of health. Both of these certificates are sent to you also.
- We never use stock photos or re-use photos of puppies. Each and every photo and video of our Pembroke Welsh Corgi puppies are of that puppy.