Skip to content
Why Japanese Shiba Inus are awesome
- Perfect size - Shiba Inu dogs are the perfect size for most people. Adult males grow to be about 23 pounds and females around 17 pounds. If you decide on getting a Mame Shiba, they grow to be 2/3 size of normal Shibas.
- Quiet - Unless provoked, Shiba Inus will hardly bark. Even without training they love being quiet.
- Loyal - Once you introduce a Shiba Inu puppy to your family, they will be very loyal and protective to the whole family.
- Clean - Shibas are a bit like cats. They love to be clean, and potty training them will be breeze!
Reasons to buy a Shiba Inu puppy from us
- We only sell high-quality purebred Shibas, and have won many competitions to prove it. There are many backyard breeders and puppymills that sell low-quality puppies. It's easy to tell because they'll often have weird body patterns, black snouts, and other oddities that don't conform to the AKC specifications of a Shiba Inu.
- We have red Shiba Inu, white Shiba Inu, black and tan Shiba Inu, and Mame Shiba Inu puppies for sale. There's no better source for high quality Shibas than us.
- Before delivery, our puppies are checked by a certified vet and given a health certificate and X-ray report showing clean bill of health. Both of these certificates are sent to you also.
- We never use stock photos or re-use photos of puppies. Each and every photo and video of our Shiba puppies are of that puppy.