Skip to content
Why Maltese puppies are awesome
- Long life span - With good care, Maltese generally live 12 to 15 years.
- Small size - Maltese are toy breeds, and grow up to be under 7 pounds, with height of 7-9 inches.
- Affectionate - Maltese puppies are playful, funny, and lively. You will never get bored of them.
- Sheds very lightly - This is a great choice if you are allergic or just don’t want lots of dog fur around the house.
- Don’t need much exercise - If you enjoy staying indoors, then a Maltese is perfect for you. They don’t require lots of exercise and are happy to stay indoors often.
- Gets along with other dogs - If you have other dogs in the house, then a Maltese will get along with them easily.
Reasons to buy a Maltese puppy from us
- We only breed Maltese that are 100% healthy, which have had no health or genetic issues for at least 2 generations.
- Before delivery, our puppies are checked by a certified vet and given a health certificate and X-ray report showing a clean bill of health. Both of these certificates are sent to you also.
- We guarantee our puppy’s health on delivery.
- We never use stock photos or re-use photos of puppies. Each and every photo and video of our Shiba puppies are of that puppy.